Five things you can consider right now to encourage better profitability, growth and success in work (and life)….
- If you fail to plan, you can plan to fail! – make sure you plan, review and tweak that plan periodically. Not sure how to plan or don’t have the time? Ask a business consultant to help you, they are experts.
- Make that sale reoccurring, if you can – Is your product a one-off purchase, or is there scope for upgrades or renewals.
- Diversify, if appropriate – a good consultant will always ask you about new products and new markets, even if it is just for the future. It may seem scary or impossible at first, but once you think outside of the box, you can sometimes easily and simply increase business performance by targeting a new market or developing a new product that it is related to your existing portfolio.
- How is your customer experience? – fine tuning your customer experience can yield massive growth. Put yourself in their shoes, and also ask them for their experience. Finding little gaps in your sales process can sometimes plug large gaps in your profitability performance.
- Down-time equals up-time – make sure you look after YOU! Healthy and regular food, water, exercise and rest will definitely mean higher productivity AND a healthier balance sheet at the end of the day. Don’t let anything get in your way.
Watch out for more top tips, coming soon……. have any of your own? Don’t hesitate to share them with us.
**Image courtesy of adamr at FreeDigitalPhotos.net