Then business coaching is for you, and you are in the right place. Andy’s experience at harnessing the power of your businesses’ growth potential is vast and he can help you to put the right building blocks in place in order to achieve your goals.
What types of areas might Andy get involved with?
• Company direction – where do you want to go?
• Business planning
• Improving profitability
• Input and impartial advice
• Personal 121 business coaching in addition to team sessions
• Private sounding board – impartial confidential advice
• Brainstorming sessions
• Creating a new lease of life for your business
• Structuring the business for family succession or future requirements
• Exit strategy
• Work/life balance strategy for Owners
• Selling your business – maximum value
• Ongoing momentum and focus
How do I get started?
1. Contact us to book an initial complimentary meeting to discuss your goals and requirements.
2. We provide you with a proposal detailing the length of the project and what we can expect to achieve.
3. We firm up some diary dates for business coaching sessions with Andy and some of his associates if required.
4. The project begins!
“We have achieved our target turnover for year two in year one. From the first hour we spent with Andy Aldridge I knew he would be fantastic. He takes a very pragmatic approach to business and is personable and proactive. He has given us the business structure and language every company should have – as well as more confidence. We now have a strategy and key performance indicators for the first time which are enabling us to fine tune what we do in every area of the business. As a result the customer experience, which was always good, is now even better, we’ve attracted additional franchises and increased some margins and achieved our growth goal much faster than planned.”
John Smith, Louth Tractors Ltd